NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy company working in Human Resources business activities), on behalf of the Edo State Government, invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Edo State
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND);
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Be employed by the Edo State Government as an official Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th July 2019.
In the past, Governor Godwin Obaseki promised to create 200, 000 jobs to cater for unemployed residents in the state.
He made the promise in credible belief that the government can create an investor-friendly and economically viable environment for business and industry to thrive thereby providing the needed jobs for the teeming residents in the State.
An exercise to register unemployed citizens across all eighteen (18) LGAs of Edo state in a database was carried out in March 2017.
Over 150, 000 people were registered over the duration of the exercise. Currently, around 200,000 citizens have been registered in the database.